This may be a little late coming, but with heavy rain and thunderstorms persisting, I have made the decision to cancel the launch event of the 2010 display.
Forecasts suggested rains would clear by 6 pm which they have not. It is not until Friday that the updated weather prediction suggests that the rains shall clear.
The new ‘official’ launch event will be on Friday the 3rd of December. As always, lights will be on at 8:30 pm sharp.